This video is not professional and Hebrew is spoken.
Only the first portion has English subtitles, Nathan a 15 year old Israeli who had a near death experience in the Shara Tzedek Hospital in Jerusalem.
It was on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles in October 2015.
Nathan comes from a secular background and knew nothing of the prophets scriptures written by his own prophets. Here are the main points:
- Natan felt extremely ill with chills and ‘coldness’ possessed his body. While in the hospital,
he shook and was filled with pain. Suddenly he found himself hovering over his body 6 feet in the air.
- He kept rising and rising until he could see the whole earth and eventually was lead to a tunnel.
- He was drawn to a light that filled him with a sense of love and security. He can’t find words to properly explain how amazing it was.
(His whole life was played before him, there were no secrets. He talks about the extreme importance of ‘acts of loving kindness’. Go to 27:30 to hear what he says regarding the Messiah and Gog and Magog.
- The Messiah he said is already here and is very well known! People will be very very surprised. His is a Baal Tshuva, that is a Jew who has returned to faith in the LORD God of Israel. He also helps others to return to the LORD.
- The war of Gog and Magog started on the 27th of Elul the 11th of September 2015, and it will get much worse in the weeks or months to come.
- There will World War 111, which will eventually lead the nations of the world to unite and attack Israel and Jerusalem.
See Revelation 9:14,15 …”Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates. So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and monh and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.” America entered this war with Saddam Hussein and it has never ended… and has been heating up ever since. The war will burst forth along the Euphrates River. (Turkey, Syria, Iraq bordering Iran).
- The leader of the free world is know in heaven as Gog. Gog is none other than… Barak Hussain Obama.
- The whole war will last a short time.
- The Jews who did not keep Torah and Mitzvot (good deeds) will die. “Faith by itself, if it does not have works is dead.” James 2:17
- Tzahal will last only two days. Secular zionism (the flag, yom ha’atmaut) carries no merit.
- The Mount of Olives will split into two and the Messiah will be revealed. He will have the ability to know who is a real God fearing Jew and who is not.
- Messiah will fight against Gog and kill him. Gog will be buried in Israel.
- During the war, two Atomic bombs will be shot at Israel and Hashem (The LORD God of Israel) will suspend them in the air for two weeks.
- Israel will be captured but the worthy will survive in Jerusalem.
- The Messiah will wear a garment that is stained in blood. The blood symbolizes all the Jews who were martyred for the Name of God. The Messiah will judge the nations of the world who have oppressed His people throughout the years.
- It will take a long time to bury all the dead. “For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.” Ezekiel 39:12
- Only those with real ‘repentant’ hearts will survive.
- They will inherit the highest level of heaven.
- The Beit Hamikdash – The Holy Temple of God will descend from heaven and there will be a resurrection of the dead. (This will take time and not happen immediately).