Nepal is in crisis after the earthquake in April 2015 and now with the Indian economic embargo. Victims are still eeking out an existence in tents. Water lines have never been restored Child trafficking is at the highest levels ever… and gasoline is at a premium as it is trucked in from India. The black market flourishes.
We have threats, dangers, sorrow but double JOY!
Adi Gordon Rawlings inspired and choreographed this music dance. Adi is David’d wife and mother of Amitai and Liyah Rawlings. She has inspired thousands of young people “to dance for JOY!”
Dear Family and Precious Friends,
Merry Christmas and a blessed anointed, healthy and prosperous New Year.
I had so much fun & frustration- ;-) making this collage. Josh came to my rescue.
Coming up 48 years of marriage, Jay and l have grown to include:
David, Adi, Amitai 15, studying film making in the Jerusalem Art school and Liyah 11, visiting family in Helsinki for Christmas.
Chris, Terhi, Noam 16, singing in Cantores Minores, the national Finnish boys choir, Youni & Liam 9 year old twins – packets of endless energy.
Joshua, and daughters Maya 15, Sophia 12 and Cecilie 10. They have moved to London. :-(
Maya will complete her school year here in Israel. Then she is one of only 20 applicants accepted, out of 100’s,
into a “prestigious art school in London for September 2016. To quote Maya, “My Dad is my hero.”
Daniel, continues to make TV shows and helps us to “get up to speed” here in Jerusalem.
Nepal. Jan 10th 2016, Jay, Daniel and I (DV) fly to Kathmandu Nepal to complete work on our film expose on child trafficking. Seeing is believing. We work and pray to make a difference! Please join us. Thanks.
That’s our story and its all for His glory!
Love one another into the most exciting year of your lives for 2016!!
Meridel and Men.
This video is not professional and Hebrew is spoken.
Only the first portion has English subtitles, Nathan a 15 year old Israeli who had a near death experience in the Shara Tzedek Hospital in Jerusalem.
It was on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles in October 2015.
Nathan comes from a secular background and knew nothing of the prophets scriptures written by his own prophets. Here are the main points:
- Natan felt extremely ill with chills and ‘coldness’ possessed his body. While in the hospital,
he shook and was filled with pain. Suddenly he found himself hovering over his body 6 feet in the air.
- He kept rising and rising until he could see the whole earth and eventually was lead to a tunnel.
- He was drawn to a light that filled him with a sense of love and security. He can’t find words to properly explain how amazing it was.
(His whole life was played before him, there were no secrets. He talks about the extreme importance of ‘acts of loving kindness’. Go to 27:30 to hear what he says regarding the Messiah and Gog and Magog.
- The Messiah he said is already here and is very well known! People will be very very surprised. His is a Baal Tshuva, that is a Jew who has returned to faith in the LORD God of Israel. He also helps others to return to the LORD.
- The war of Gog and Magog started on the 27th of Elul the 11th of September 2015, and it will get much worse in the weeks or months to come.
- There will World War 111, which will eventually lead the nations of the world to unite and attack Israel and Jerusalem.
See Revelation 9:14,15 …”Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates. So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and monh and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.” America entered this war with Saddam Hussein and it has never ended… and has been heating up ever since. The war will burst forth along the Euphrates River. (Turkey, Syria, Iraq bordering Iran).
- The leader of the free world is know in heaven as Gog. Gog is none other than… Barak Hussain Obama.
- The whole war will last a short time.
- The Jews who did not keep Torah and Mitzvot (good deeds) will die. “Faith by itself, if it does not have works is dead.” James 2:17
- Tzahal will last only two days. Secular zionism (the flag, yom ha’atmaut) carries no merit.
- The Mount of Olives will split into two and the Messiah will be revealed. He will have the ability to know who is a real God fearing Jew and who is not.
- Messiah will fight against Gog and kill him. Gog will be buried in Israel.
- During the war, two Atomic bombs will be shot at Israel and Hashem (The LORD God of Israel) will suspend them in the air for two weeks.
- Israel will be captured but the worthy will survive in Jerusalem.
- The Messiah will wear a garment that is stained in blood. The blood symbolizes all the Jews who were martyred for the Name of God. The Messiah will judge the nations of the world who have oppressed His people throughout the years.
- It will take a long time to bury all the dead. “For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.” Ezekiel 39:12
- Only those with real ‘repentant’ hearts will survive.
- They will inherit the highest level of heaven.
- The Beit Hamikdash – The Holy Temple of God will descend from heaven and there will be a resurrection of the dead. (This will take time and not happen immediately).
December 2015 / January 2016
Shalom Dear Friends and Partners.
Here are three recent quotes from some of our friends and partners. Just for you,
“I can’t tell you how moved I was upon reading Meridel’s “Still Small Voice” letter. I have passed it along to my minister and to many others.”
“I was seeking the Lord as to what to do with my tithe, and when I came across your last “Jerusalem Vistas/ Israel Vision” newsletter I was prompted to send it to you. (I can’t get out to church anymore.) I have followed your ministry since the release of your film “Apples of Gold” in 1980.”
C.K. – Canada
“Congratulations for your 2015 “Nehemiah Award” for a lifetime of excellence in the media from the International Christian Embassy – Jerusalem, appreciating your and Meridel´s untiring work of enlightenment, information, testifying and “mitzvot”! (Hebrew for“good deeds”) May the Holy One of Israel bless you further on with wisdom, strength and provision.
W. & I. B. – Israel.
For these lovely Words of Encouragement we as a family “Give Thanks.”
The Bible says that, “it is always good to give thanks for His mercy endues forever.”
Meridel and myself and our team give thanks for people like you, many who have stood with us over the years in prayer and in finances. The work of the Kingdom of God is a team effort… indeed. Thank you.
A Lifetime Contribution to Israel – Via You, our Donors and Us!
Over the last 40 years we have dedicated our lives to promoting and defending Israel and in teaching the Word of God through a variety of media. Our documentaries, TV shows, illustrated lectures, books and booklets have given a worldwide audience, Jewish and Christian alike, Biblical insights into ancient and modern Israel. The Word of God is coming to pass in Israel today, as promised, pointing to the coming of the Messiah and the completion of God’s redemptive plan for all Mankind. Thank God.
The enemy of this plan, Satan himself, knows that he must eliminate the Jews and Israel to thwart God’s eternal plan. This is called anti-Semitism and now anti-Zionism.
The ISIS terrorists are hell bent on killing off the Jews, Christians and any ethnic minority to establish their Islamic Caliphate. Thus ISIS is moving rapidly across the earth. The recent terrorist attack in Paris is an example of this curse in action. This is the “cursing” as mentioned in Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them who bless the Jews and curse him who curse (the descendants of Abraham) the Jews.”
The Next Generation
We give thanks that all of our 4 sons are here in Israel right now lending a hand to help us continue the work that God entrusted to us. Earlier this year, as an answer to years of prayer some capital funds were given to us to build a more modern and efficient studio. Our sons have embraced this challenge. They are leaders in the latest media technology and are working hard to help us achieve “the best for less.” But our everyday expense funding for their salaries is often lacking.
We are your representatives in the forefront of this battle IN THE MEDIA and we need your financial help to carry on. We are a completely “faith based” ministry.
We rely entirely on regular donor participation. Every time you pray and the Lord prompts you to join us in this BATTLE FOR TRUTH and you send us a donation you are actually a soldier in this war. THANK YOU for listening and obeying the “Still Small Voice.”
The Financial Burden
Day by day, in addition to the stress of the daily terrorist threats, Meridel and I carry a financial burden. It is kind of like a domino effect. When funding is down stress builds up. Without a cash flow our staff need to look for other work. You ask, “Why the slow down in funding?” Is it a falling away? Well, sadly many of our veteran donors have stopped because of age. So we need new partners. We also appeal to some of our donors to please restart giving again. We ask you to give a listen to the “still small voice” concerning your stewardship vision for 2016. I believe, that as a “cutting edge” ministry, we are worthy of your regular support.
Meridel and I are appealing to you to remember us in Israel at this difficult time with your tithe or offering. Here is how to give:
- You can write us post dated cheques; to “Jerusalem Vistas or Israel Vision”
- Give online via our website “Donate Button” ; Pal Pal takes major credit cards.
- Give by filling in your credit card details on the Response Form; for letters
Together we can do it! Thank You for being a powerful blessing in a time of cursing. www.israelvision.com
Jay and Meridel and sons and team
Special Offer: For a gift of $100 or more we will send you a copy of our award winning film“ Apples of Gold” with an added video bonus of when we received this years “Nehemiah Award” Both in DVD format or by an online link.
In these critical days, I believe there needs to be a clear voice concerning the issues of life and death unfolding in Israel and among the nations. Terrorism is spreading around the world like a cancer. For the last forty six years now, Meridel and I have done our best to inform you (and a world wide audience) concerning the major events happening in Jerusalem from a Biblical perspective, using various media outlets.
Your Part Is Essential:
We give thanks to the LORD for the ways He has helped us over the years as a faith ministry. Please know that we look to the LORD for all of our needs but if you would like to be a part of our publishing of God’s Word in these trying times, we would be grateful. Please know that your love gifts are greatly appreciated. In fact we can’t do our work without your help. The best way to help our work is through donating via our PayPal account that takes all major credit cards. (see the “Donate” button)
We deeply appreciate your partnership.
The LORD bless and prosper you out of Zion…is our prayer.