MK Danny Danon to 5th Column~Be Very Afraid
- B’tselem–director, Jessica Montel
- The Center for Defense of the Individual–director, Dalia Kirstein
- Yesh Din–director, Roi Maor
- Ir Amim–director, Yehudit Oppenheimer
- The Public Committee against Torture in Israel–director, Yishai Blanc
- Adallah–director, Mahmoud Yazbek
- Peace Now–director, Yariv Oppenheimer
- Gisha–director, Kenneth Mann
- Association for Civil Rights ion Israel – President, Sami Michael
- Mousawa–Anwar Jamal, Tariq Bashir, Jafer Farah; as well as
- Breaking the Silence, Machsom Watch, The Israeli Committee against Home Demolitions and the Center for Alternative Information.
Danon said that he “recommends to Yariv Oppenheimer [Peace Now Director] and the other directors of the NGOs that are a fifth column within Israel to start sprucing up their CVs, because soon they will be unemployed…it is time to find the sources of the monies for these groups that act without letup against the state of Israel.” He added: “We will try to find out who are the ones who arrange the riots at the Bil’in checkpoint, who funded the legal motions in the matter of Highway 443. We will reveal the bodies that roam the Galilee and purchase private lands with Saudi money. The leftists seem afraid and they must have a reason for fearing this committee.”
Hooray–It is about time!